In order for a document to be print ready, it needs to be checked for spelling, grammar, and punctuation errors, thus this is where a proofreader comes in. Proofreading is the strategy used for reading a galley proof or an electronic copy of a publication to find and rectify reproduction errors of text. Proofreading is the final step before the end of the editorial cycle and before the copy goes to print or publication.
Proofreading and editing price per 1,000 words
We have one simple price.
Proofreading price – £12.00 per 1,000 words
Calculate Your Price Below
Our proofreading prices are highly competitive and we don’t charge VAT.
Please note: Minimum charge – documents of under 1,000 words will be charged at a flat rate of £12.00
What are the benefits of choosing us?
- Our service combines both proofreading and editing in the price.
- We work to deadlines.
- We do not outsource our work.
- You get assigned your own dedicated manager.
- We can also offer marketing of your articles on request.
- We are UK based but we can work internationally.
How long does proofreading take?
|0 to 2,000 words||2,001 to 5,000 words||5,001 to 10,000 words||10,001 to 15,000 words||15,001 to 20,000 words||20,001 to 50,000 words|
|3 working days||4 working days||5 working days||6 working days||7 working days||8-10 working days|
*If you need a document back more quickly we also offer a fast proofreading service – Our express service depends on the number of words but 50,000 words can be done in 3 days at a cost of £100 on top of the word count.
When proofreading books, each chapter needs a word count and pricing is per word count rather than by the amount of chapters.
Do let us know how many words you have per chapter.
We also have a pricing plan available:
- 1000 words = £12.00 pay as you go.
- Pay 50% deposit and 50% after completed assignment, price will be calculated and reduced depending on the amount of words.
- Pay the whole amount upfront. (Price will be reduced on calculation of words).
- Pay upfront with the express service (the price is per option 3).
** Example based on 10,000 = £120 (Option 1, £12.00 per 1000 words x 10,000 words = Total £120.00. Option 2 = £55 x 50% and £55.00 Final Payment = Total £110.00. Option 3 = £100.00 **Depending on the package the cheaper it gets!
If you would like to hire us please use the form below.